Friday, March 26, 2010

Message to Jacks

Here's hoping Clovers in a bramble will notice this.
I really wanted to post a comment, but I didn't find any such option so this is how I get to say what I want to say.
So often I let things I feel go unsaid, well not today.

I read your Feb. 11 blog, and I really identify with that. It's like you desperately want to have that close relation ship with someone, but it just doesn't happen. Life can feel so lonely sometimes with noone to share stuff with. I know, I'm living that life. (That's partly why I started this blog, in secret hope of making new friend).
One thing I do is find different people to tell different stuff to. I don't put all my eggs in one basket!
You don't necessarily need one best friend, well you just need a few friends who really care about you and can be there for you when you need them.

And more important than having a friend is being a friend, and giving what you wished was given to you. That's what I do. Maybe it doesn't always work or make me feel better. Believe me I have loads of issues about myself and relationships, but that's a topic for another blog.

Just wanted to say if what you said about yourself in that blog is really true then you're a really cool guy, a person I'd like to know and none of the bad names you named. But staying close to Jesus is really how you can overcome these feelings, it's not always easy, but going to Jesus always works. And some things take time to be fixed, so don't give up on yourself, on true love and on people. Because that's what God uses to get us out of these horrible ruts we seem to find ourselves in...

No comments:

Post a Comment