Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just before I go...

Well here's a lightning bolt of enlightenment from moi. Did you ever wonder why nice girls, and I mean really nice girls end up with jerks. Well it's because she's so nice that all the decent guys don't even make a move assuming she's already taken and so when she's desparate and vulnerable some unserious not too goodlooking guy who by all standards doesn't deserve her, shows a little interest and he gets her hook line and sinker (I'm not sure I used that phrase well). [Yeah I'm your regular grammar freak] Back to my point: This proves true the wise saying of King Solomon:- The race is not for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong, but time and chance happen to them all. In other words, just because you deserve it doesn't mean you'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment