Friday, May 28, 2010

TOO MANY PEOPLE

Sometimes, like today , I just wonder about the fact that there are so many people in this world. So many different cultures, ways of life, belief, etc. And we all came from one man, Adam. How can people who started from the same family have ended up so different, not only in looks but in patterns of thought and standards of morality.
I watched a movie the other day and this man was talking freely with his about 6yr old son about sex, and I don't mean sex education.
There are so may differences!
Well that's just what I needed!
I don't have to be the same as my mother, or do the things she does, the way she does!
I want to be or let me say I already am one of the many billion people in the world who believes differently and acts differently and its okay.

Well I'm not always to sure of that.

I am a strong believer in individuality, but I can't helo but think there are some individual ways of life that may not just be according to the will of God. How do you know the will of God.

It's a question I once knew the answer to, I pray I discover it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment