Friday, May 7, 2010

HURRAY I PASSED!!!

Yeah, isn't that great, I passed my exxam, with good grades too!
Yesterday, I honestly wasn't sure what to expect. I was feeling so left out among my classmates. That's because I now almost all of them have no idea how it feels to be expecting to pass only to realize your name isn't on the exam result list (in other words you failed the exam) Well it's happened to me twice. Not a good experience.
So when this year I was having so much trouble, I knew I probably wouldn't make it. At least it was a possibility. I had subconsciously prepared myself for the worst. But thank God I didn't have to go through that experience.

I don't want to say I didn't trust God, because somewhere inside me I was really afraid. But the funny thing is I kept saying I trusted him even though I didn't really feel it.

With all the difficulties I was going through, finding it difficult to study and even to remember what I had studied, I had been praying that God would give me just a pass (which is 50.0% here in medschool)But apparently I was in the 60's. Isn't that great.

I'm really greatful to God for everything though. I don't exactly know how I feel though.

I don't feel relieved as it a part of me expected to pass. I just feel numb... and greatful. For the first time in a while I am not burdened with the pain of having to go through this again, and can safe;y without tears call home and tell them my exam results. The accusations from the ones you love when you fail in an exam are the most hurful things in the world.

I just thank God for everything!

But I'll keep a promise I made to him, to be there for those who weren't as fortunate to have totally good news. To help them to study and pass in the re-sit.

God is truly Good...

No comments:

Post a Comment