Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A WEIRD FEELING

I had the strangest feeling just the other day. I feel like I still have it. An eerie, bland feeling that I couldn’t quite put my finger on. Very very weird. It’s actually hard to describe. I feel like something significantly romantic is on the verge of happening in my life, and I can’t quite place my finger on it.
Maybe it’s because I’m nervous and anxious about my upcoming birthday. My biological clock and all. My stories I make up in my head don’t make it any easier on my sub-conscious. That’s the most logical thing right? I know, but somehow I just have this feeling that I think has a chance of coming true. And some part of me deep inside wishes it comes true.
The logical and right side of me tells me that nothing’s going to happen, and my life is going to continue on this boring streak. But the movie I watched yesterday, (Other End of the Line) is appealing to my imaginative side, which makes me feel like dreams and funny ideas, like the ones I’ve been having can come true.
I should grab a hold on reality and say to myself “listen to the voice of reason.”
God help me be strong enough, to stay real!
I really should get back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment