Monday, April 19, 2010

STUDENT'S BLOCK

When a writer has ran completely out of ideas when trying to create a fictional story, it's called a writers block. Well please permit me to name a case where a student just can't seem to study a student's block.
I hate it when it happens. There just some times of day that the ability to study much has just left, and other times when the ability just rises. For a long time I have been having more or the latter. It's terrifying, especially in a place like med school where you'll be tested on everything, and everything is so much more than you could have ever imagined.

I guessed it was because I was suffering from depression, but its in the past now, I've been very okay for a while now. Things don't seem to get me down so much.

I have so much to say about my experiences during this exam period, but the fact is I'm swamped with stuff to study. My next papers are on Thursday and Friday, and already I seem to have run out of time, I don't even know where to start studying from. I onlu pray God helps me and guides me in all my learning.

So what do I do with this student's block?

I don't know. If you have a solution please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment