Saturday, April 3, 2010

Taking a chance

I once heard, well not once but quite a number of times (especially in the past few days) that the things we regret most in life are the chances we never took. So I decided to take a chance. Stupid though but when I did, it’s like everything in the universe just stood out of my way for me to do what I wanted. I had a test I had never even studied for, and instead of staying in school, I decided I wanted to go home for the weekend, without my laptop, and settle a family issue. Just the day I was leaving the test as cancelled. Imagine that, the universe was just getting out of my way.
I know right now that, it seems I am far from my goal but somehow, I believe yet a gain the universe will stand aside for me. I believe with utmost surety that By the grace Jesus gives I would have done well what I came to do. I know everything is going to work out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment