Thursday, August 26, 2010

SOME DAYS ARE FULL OF ****

The last couple of days have just been full of ****. I've had to take **** from people I'm working with, people offering services! Almost everything. Organizing this orientation programme is proving too ****y than it's worth. It's like the universe is trying to mess stuff up, but in Jesus name, none of this is going to spoil the day.
I have so many reasons to be upset. And to some extent I think In am, but at least I'm not constantly frowning or anything. I just have episodes of loud talking to myself and loss of appetite. Nothing pathological yet

But good news is I've decided I want to specialize in radiology. So I have to take my anatomy and pathology really well over the time I have before looking for residency. That I know is going to be a long period of ****.

I think the reason why I don't do so well in history taking especially in psychiatry is the language barrier. I think that's why I don't like being in school here period. That's why I don't want to be a doctor here, much less in my hometown.

I'm tired and I'm talking rubbish mostly right now, so I'll just stop here.

It's been long since I blogged I know. I write about all that's gone on in my life later. Right now I need a way to relieve myself of this ****y stress.

LOVIN' YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment